We would like to extend a warm welcome to Shephall Dental Surgery.
Patients of the practice are treated with empathy and care and our aim is to provide excellent dentistry for all in a warm and welcoming environment.
All of the dental team are here to help you and make your visit to the practice as enjoyable and as stress free as possible.
NHS or Private- The choice is yours
We offer dentistry both on the NHS or if you prefer, privately. We offer this because we believe and respect the choices you make.
Cosmetic treatments however are not available on the NHS and can only be undertaken on a private basis.
If you have any questions regarding this, please do not hesitate to discuss your concerns with a member of the dental team.
What you can expect from us
- We will listen to your dental problems and try to give you an explanation and solution to those needs
- We will follow the latest crosss-infection guidelines. Your safety is our primary concern.
- We will keep you informed of the latest techniques and use the best materials available.
- We will give you a written estimation of any planned treatment.
- We will do all we can to keep to time because we know everyone hates to be kept waiting.
What we expect from you
- To attend your appointment promptly and if you are not available to do this, to let us know as soon as possible.
- To pay your bills as requested on time
- To look after the work that we provide for you with the techniques that we will teach you
If you are happy with your visits the please refer patients you feel would like the services we offer